Last week, we at team qilo participated in the Asia biggest techHR event. We got an amazing response for our cloud-based technology solution. But rather than talking more about how it went for us, let me share top 10 learning from techHR -2016.
- Gerry Crispin, one the recruiting industry veteran, shared that “give a good experience while hiring, and get more candidates. Give a bad experience, and you’re losing candidates before they even apply”.Start treating your prospective employees in a way you will treat your first customer, and you will start attracting awesome talent.
- Josh Bersin shared his views on how new age technology tools are changing the way people are managed, assessed, engaged and learn at the job.
- More and more business and HR leaders in India are realizing the importance of people focused technology solution and how it can enhance their business success.
- Organizations are adopting cloud-based solution more than the in-house solution to reduce the time and cost in implementing the technology.
- HR technology 3.0 is on the way and big ERP vendors are not able to invent and innovate at the same speed.
- New age solutions need to be employee-centric and should be habit-forming products which enhance day to day professional experience of the employee.Design think is what is missing in all the tools which are today consumed by employees.
- Performance management is changing for sure. It has to a continues process, more meaningful , should enable managers to become coaches and enable employees to be more productive.
- People analytics solutions are improving at a very fast pace. And rather than just showing vertical bars and pie-charts, technology solutions should throw meaningful data to the leadership of organizations to drive their talent strategies.
- Employee engagement needs to move beyond the surveys. It has to be real time and it has to bring impact at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Organization who will understand the way people want to work,engaged and deliver will succeed in future.
And by the way, did I mentioned that we got High-fives from Josh Bersin, the guru of HR technology. Josh’s word’s like “this is the kind of solution organizations needs and I am glad that startup’s like you are doing it here in India” was music to our ears.